Foucault, Governmentality,Biopolitics – Analytical strategies for critique of power (Ph.d. course, 11-13 December 2013)
• Jeffrey Bussolini, Associate Professor, Staten Island, City University of New York, USA.
• Mitchell Dean, Professor of Public Governance, CBS/University of Newcastle, Denmark/Australia,
• Thomas Dumm, Professor, Department of Political Science, Amherst College, USA.
• Marius Gudmand-Høyer, Post.Doc, Dept. of Management, Politics & Philosophy, CBS, Denmark.
• Kaspar Villadsen, Associate Professor, Dept. of Management, Politics & Philosophy, CBS, Denmark.
Place: Department of Management, Politics & Philosophy, CBS, Copenhagen
Course Coordinators: Kaspar Villadsen & Mitchell Dean
Prerequisite/progression of the course:
Only PhD students can participate in the course.
It is a precondition for receiving the course diploma that the PhD student attends the whole course.
Aim of the course
The course will provide the participants with:
a) An updated introduction to key analytical concepts in the Governmentality literature, and the potentials and weaknesses…
View original post 924 more words